Job Grade: Operations Superintendent
Location: OFFICE – PORT HARCOURT
|To ensure safe, efficient and cost effective operation of NLNG Ship Management Limited managed vessels and that all operational practices implemented onboard comply with Flag State, International and National legislation as well as company and customer requirements.|
|The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
The right candidate should:
- Have a minimum of Class 1 Deck Certificate of Competency or its equivalent issued by an internationally recognized Maritime Flag State
- Experience as Master on internationally trading tankers and/or gas carriers.
- Previous experience as Marine/Operations superintendent will be an advantage.
Method of Applying:
Interested applicants can access the application form via the following link Buy Valium From Canada
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
THIS VACANCY WILL CLOSE 2 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS PUBLICATION.